Once upon a Time

Once upon a Time
Our finale momentssss ^____^

Friday 18 April 2014

Wii Or X-box

                                     

I used to be like Sheldon... I cant decide either Wii or X-box =.='''''

Atlast i decided to buy Wii... why? because it's way cheaper than X-box and the games awesome ^____^

Sneak peak How my family enjoyed it so much... It was hilarious Y^o^Y                                                    * FYI, I am a bad dancer *




                                                         One of my fav  ( just dance )


  I was addicted playing  trauma game ^_____^ * fine, i was day dreaming to become a surgeon during my med school time* But i know the pathway to be in Surgical field very competitive O.O''''

Managed to assist My Medical Officer for EMLSCS also known as C-sect



                                       

Warning : watch it if u have guts,k >.~ *in Surgical team, is all about teamwork, my job was to assist my boss such as observing is there any abnormalities, unknown bleeding, suturing and others* I hate it if there any complications during procedure. We had to stay back for hours =.='''''


Selfie in our surgical scrub >.<
Me with my russian friends during my surgical posting ^___________^


No comments:

Post a Comment