Once upon a Time

Once upon a Time
Our finale momentssss ^____^

Tuesday 1 April 2014

How to move on from ur past relationship ^____^



Damn, damn boy you do it well
And I thought you were innocent
Took this heart and put it through hell
But still you're magnificent
I'm a boomerang doesn't matter how you throw me
Just turn around and I'm back in the game
Even better than the old me


For Crying out loud, is not that easy to move on...... =.='''''
Ladies, if u want to burst out ur tears.. Go ahead....There's nothing to shame off...
As time goes by, ur wound will heal but the scars will still there n keep on reminding us dont mess up with this kind of guy......... ^______^

                 
SMILE    ^___________________^

I dated a Psychopath.... TRUE STORY
i dont know how to start with but after reading diz superb awesome BLOG ^o^
I just realised all diz time i dated a psychopath.... =.='''''

Signs You Might Be Dating A Psychopath

http://www.lifeafterdatingapsycho.com/blog/2011/03/signs-you-might-be-dating-a-psychopath.html

You feel like you are dating Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. It seems like your partner is two completely different people. Like flipping a switch, he can change drastically from one extreme to the next. One day, he is caring and loving and wonderful, and the next he is hateful and raging and mean. He used to put you up on a pedestal…and now all he does is try to tear you down.... thats what i had been through 24/7... Trying very hard to figure out whats goin on here.
I did research how to understand guy needs, i finished reading all books compilation of Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus by John Gray.... 


“Love brings up our unresolved feelings . One day we are feeling loved , and the next day we are suddenly afraid to trust love .
The painful memories of being rejected begin to surface when we are faced with trusting and accepting our partner's love .” 
― John GrayMen Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus


Currently, i dont want my past painful relationship will affect my future relationship.... 
I want to start a new chapter of my life and move on!!!! thats the spirit!!! way to go ladiesssss Y^O^Y


Jamming and singing....one of  ways how i deal with my anger and frustration... is a healthy way aint it >.~............

2,3,4.......hello peeps... follow after me,k.... when I say ladies~~~~~ u all say Awesome!!! just say it out loud Y^O^Y


No comments:

Post a Comment