Once upon a Time

Once upon a Time
Our finale momentssss ^____^

Thursday 17 April 2014

Ask yourselves >.~


Assalamualaikum and Hi everyone ^________^

            Since I came to Manchester last week, I had received numerous typical questions from facebook inbox, whatsaap, viber, email such as~~~~

  • How did u apply? and got accepted by University of Manchester?
  • Are you on scholarship or private?
  • How about your HO?
  • How can we work as a doctor in the UK?

After gaining bunch of information... Thats why I wrote about postgraduate, Master, GMC...

For your information, I'm willing to help if you need some guidance, but please leave a comment on my blog.
Atleast it can be shared with others. Frankly speaking, I'm already tired entertaining the same questions over and over again unless it's very private stuff that u dont want others to know about it. ( u may buzz me personally,k >.~ )



Initially, I never had any intention to be registered as a doctor in the UK... I called GMC. *just wondering am i eligible to work and practise in the UK* sure but u have to sit for PLAB test (to evaluate your clinical knowledge) 

Please dont ask me regarding how much money can we earn, the salary, income. Honestly, I'm kinda pissed off with that kind of person. If u really want to achieve financial and time freedom, being a doctor is not suitable for you.. u gonna become invester instead aka Donald Trump.


I finished reading this book...Indeed the  four quadrant thingy leads to the idea how can you achieve Financial and Time Freedom. I dont blame u guys if u hate your job as a doctor despite long working hours and low salary which not compatible cost of living in Malaysia.


But ask yourselves, why u want to become a doctor, on what purpose???


Definitely nailed it, currently im half way done with my paperworks thingy for master studies. At the same time, preparing myself for PLAB *Ainaa, hang in there..theres no turning back, u must move forward*

Blogging just another method of mine to prevent myself  from BURNOUT Y^o^Y 

No comments:

Post a Comment