Once upon a Time

Once upon a Time
Our finale momentssss ^____^

Monday 14 April 2014

Tiger MaMa *Roar*

   

Honestly, My so called tiger mama inspired me a lot. I have seen how she juggling herself as career woman, a wife, a mother of 5 kids.  Her fav quote Genggam Bara Api Sampai Jadi Arang. ( malay idiom) >.~

Genggam bara api biar sampai jadi arang
Grip tight ('genggam') to a burning ember ('bara api') until it turns into ('jadi') charcoal ('arang').
Meaning: 'To do something with true grit and conviction until the end'



 although all my siblings can play piano....only my lil sis has the talent to compose the songs  >.~

sorry mama, didnt manage to get distinction O.O


                                             Marriage D'Amour one of my fav >.<


         Thanks mama for always roaring my world * I know u want the best for us*

No comments:

Post a Comment