Once upon a Time

Once upon a Time
Our finale momentssss ^____^

Sunday 20 April 2014

DIET -.-



DIET

  • D- DID
  • I  - I
  • E- EAT
  • T-THAT                      *hahahah dont wanna feel guilty >.< *


  
I used to be very Chubby (very very very Chubby)....
Before my graduation day, I started on Atkins diet .... Obviously i wanna look good on My G-DAY 

U guys can have a look...it really works Y^o^Y http://eu.atkins.com/


Me (before started my atkins diet)

Honestly, i never care bout my weight. I just simply eat whatever and whenever i want since i am a food lover. I started on diet because i wasnt healthy, always having back pain... easily having muscle cramp on my thigh and calf =.=''''

Obviously, when u already overweight...and wearing high heels, is like to put urself in trouble.
It was too painful to the extend i had to applied  muscle pain gel and wearing knee guard in order to ease my pain O.O
Thats why i decided on Atkins diet....

 Atkins Diet, officially called the Atkins Nutritional Approach, is a low-carbohydrate diet promoted by Robert Atkins.

So, my first action was, to cut down every carbo intake for example rice,pasta,bread. Instead of taking carbo... I replaced them with high protein intake..and only drinking tap water. I bought myself a box of protein bars.... Trust me it was horrible =.='''' Thats why, im having myself atleast one cheat day in a week. A day where u pampered and rewards urself as a token appreciation for following strict diet Y^O^Y

After few months.....As a result, i lose weight, no more muscle and back pain plus my skin complexion becoming fairer a bit...LOL * FYI, I am tanned girl by nature  >.~ *


As a result from my atkins diet * Definitely cant recognize me, aint it >.< *

Everything comes with the price....since i started on atkins diet, i got myself collapsed for a few times.... Moral of the story, please know your own limit. If you cannot take it..just go with the flow. No point of being thin if u are not healthy. Healthy comes first no matter what, k  >.~ 


Do more cardio routines ^.^ ( My fav would be zumba, freestyle dancing ) just enjoy urself  >.<

 I did attend hanif zumba class back in msia..., my fav song would be chammak challo...Feel like myself in Bollywood film with Shah Rukh Khan  >.<


                           



Well, wanna be my chammak challo  >.~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment