Once upon a Time

Once upon a Time
Our finale momentssss ^____^

Thursday 3 April 2014

I am Bibliophilia >.~

I just love the smell of new books ^_________^

The classic bibliophilia is one who loves to read, admire and collect books Y^o^Y

Honestly, i inherited this kind of habit from my Dad.... He loves reading. I always amazed with his capability to memorize things easily. He told me reading is important, even it's written in Al-quran (surah Al-Alaq :96)

                 Our prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him (pbuh)
       received his first revelation word was IQRA' means READ/RECITE 



My Dad keeps on reminding me to study not because u want to get straight As, to obtain Medical Degree, to get a good job, to earn money...and the listing keep on goin.

Indeed, he told me... the knowledge that u gained...u must use it for peoples benefit otherwise is all goin to be wasted.......As a result, i always recall myself back to correct pathway before i got lost somewhere. >.<


Our first Omra ^______^

In Front of Masjidil Haram


Baitullah ^_________________^


My lil bro >.~


Masjid al-Nabawi In Madinah


we do have malay/indon instruction in madinah...On the way to visit tomb of our prophet Muhammad (pbuh)



                                                           

                                       The GREEN DOME is where the tomb location of our prophet Muhammad  (pbuh).








     This is the nearest shot i can get since camera, phone and all digital stuff are not allowed in the mosque.



I will try to follow your way
And do my best to live my life
As you taught me
I pray to be close to you
On that day and see you smile
When you see me
Sallu 'ala Rasulillah, Habibil Mustafa
Peace be upon The Messenger
The Chosen One ^____________________________^

































No comments:

Post a Comment