Once upon a Time

Once upon a Time
Our finale momentssss ^____^

Sunday 6 April 2014

My first time encounter Domestic violence


                             Ladies, you are not alone, PLEASE stand up for yourself.....




During my summer break back in 2011,
            I requested to be attached in one of local hospital in Malaysia. Alhamdulillah I had a chance to be in ER department for one month.... love the adrenalin rush >.<

Within one month,
            I gained so much knowledge and experiences..... ^______________^

Thats how I encounter my first Domestic violence case....

          A pregnant lady came in with

Random Bruises All Over Her Body!!!!!

She got physically, emotionally, mentally abused by her husband....

Me: How long have u been this way?
Lady: I dont know...I just cant remember anything....
Me: Are you working?
Lady: Nope...
I just nodded and totally understood why she still devoted to her husband although he treated her like @#$% ....OH GUYS, just simply because your wife been devoted to u. Sacrifies everything...left her job, bear and gave birth to ur kids.. But it doesnt mean u have the right to treat your wife in that way since she totally fully dependent on you in term of financial.

Dear Ladies, you are not alone...Dont hesitate yourself from saying out loud your problem.


Silence will only giving u A NEVER ENDING ABUSED.......


       Sometimes you simply hang in there for the sake of ur kids...yet u wish, he will change as time goes by...... 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment