Once upon a Time

Once upon a Time
Our finale momentssss ^____^

Monday 14 April 2014

Postgraduate >.~

                     

Your next plan?

  • Working
  • Further your studies in Master, PhD or whatsoever
  • Working and part time student
  • Full time student and part time job
  • Getting Married and being a housewife, taking care the kids *my last option* >.<
If you thinking to further studies in UK- 2 options either do it by yourself or tru agent.

Honestly speaking, I had bad experiences with agent before =.='''
Came to Moscow but unfortunately we were stranded for 3 consecutive nights
We were floating with no classes at all for almost one month O.O
I learn how to survived in a harsh way back in Moscow. 
Trying to adapt the culture, language barrier, I was the only muslim in my group...
Didnt know qiblah, time of solat, halal food, what things allowed to eat since every ingredient written in russian........*I was 18 years old, first time apart from my family...I managed to contact my mama only after few weeks* I was homesick to the max and crying all night long :'(

Alhamdulillah, my cousin who studied in Seoul, Korea managed to contact one of his friends in Moscow to look after me ^______^ 

*Moral of the story - Having strong networking is really important, have you heard the phrase "it's not what you know, but who you know" 

Since I have 2 of my ex-schoolmates studying in Manchester. Thats why I chose to study in University of Manchester.

If u guys planning tru Agent, please contact (MABECS) http://www.mabecs.com/contact.htm

Regarding Funds. So many options...one of it MARA
  • Pasca Siswazah Luar Negara (online application in Feb, online test in March, interview in April)
  • British Council Scholarship (dateline in June - only eligible for those taking IELTS that year itself)
  • Santander Masters Scholarship *eligible for student graduated from Russia*



Initially I did apply for Imperial College London, University of Edinburgh and University of Manchester. Since I already approved and registered to study in Manchester.Automatically my name will be cancel from other universities I already applied.

Btw, dont worry for local graduates (msian student), U guys eligible to apply Commonwealth Scholarship.

The Commonwealth Scholarships for students from developing Commonwealth Countries
*Since I graduated from Russia-obviously not commonwealth country, thats why I am not eligible to apply although Im Malaysian*

Last but not least, u guys can apply loan tru student finance in UK

Honestly speaking, I love the student support system in UK. Actually, I havent discovered enough regarding the scholarships. Trust me, many options even you can pay your fees instalment *Aint it Awesome*

One thing for sure secured your place to study and received offer letter from University.
Hopefully, it will answer all the questions i received tru my facebook inbox, whatsaap, viber and e-mail.

My suggestion, please write a proper CV (resume) about yourself. How u make urself look presentable.
Be more confident and proactive ^______________^


Regarding working as a junior doctor, I'll explain later,k 

No comments:

Post a Comment