Once upon a Time

Once upon a Time
Our finale momentssss ^____^

Thursday 17 April 2014

My crime partners in Manchester >.~



Ruby aka my so called bodyguard -- very protective person..always update with my mama regarding my condition. >.<

Anis aka my shopaholic buddy, *pinkish and girlish stuff activated* A very talented Master chef  >.<

Awa - my kitchen partner in action....Anis just came back from class, once she entered the house... she was like*what u guys doin?? I can smell something burning,*  Me and Awa just burst out... we totally rock the kitchen all out

Awa awesome pizza handmade ^_____^

Pizza so called Msian style >.<

Hajar aka my drama partner in crime  *Currently they got me into Big Bang Theory*

 Sheldon Cooper character...LOL i am really into stereotypical geek, nerdy guy


Still keep on following the next episode although Im already in Manchester ^.~



Currently, enjoying myself spring season *gonna get myself pinky bike* ^_________^
Selamat coklat telur *geram tengok telur byk2*
My current condition--- Hibernating, blogging and enjoy my holidays     >.<

                                          Malaysian Students Society in Manchester


                                                    I just feel like back at home  >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment