Once upon a Time

Once upon a Time
Our finale momentssss ^____^

Sunday 20 April 2014

Stu-Dying O.O








Well, is not easy to become a woman >.~



My current condition, feel like banging my head on the wall =.=''''' *seeing my other friends talking bout their babies, breastfeed, feel like they showing off their adorable babies, hmm guess i need to adopt one baby from Manchester and saying out loud... ladies!!!! i also got baby, diz fella can speak with british accent :p

Good think, u dont have to go tru marriage, 9 months pregnancy and pain during labour in order to to produce a baby >.~



She really inspired me!!! what a supermommy spirit >.<



Indeed, very talkative baby ^______^





                 
                           This adorable baby really stole my heart to the max >.<




                                      Juna, ur mommy composed one song for u  >.<


Dear my future baby, currently ur mummy not financially stable...just hang in there,and be patient * is kinda lonely here when everything I have to do it by myself  unlike back in moscow, I always have my 3 musketeers to support me whenever  im feeling down. Atleast, by having a kid, i can have someone to talk with....


                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment