Once upon a Time

Once upon a Time
Our finale momentssss ^____^

Wednesday 2 April 2014

My Three Musketeers in Moscow ^_____^


Me with my 3 Musketeers ( One for all, all for one )


I'm still amateur in video making..... sorry for low quality videos =.=''''

Ladies And Gentlemen, introducing my beloved adorable musketeers ^__________^

Please fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the show >.~





1) Meet My So Called Athos Also known As Nurul


Why i called her Athos because she seems immune to romantic feelings O.o

A very strong lady with strong heart as well, she always there whenever i feel down or depressed...Indeed, she very protective person... ^o^


2) Meet My So Called  D'Artagnan Also known as Our beloved captain Sarah Chan ^O^



Ohayo Sarah chan.... O Shashiburi ne, O genki deska..... my MVP ( most valuable partner ) in term of everything related to japanese, korean... manga,anime,cosplay.... Y^O^Y

Sarah chan  as Bigoooo Mama...... Yobuseyooo..... Hangul Mullayoooooooo >.<


Japanese Festival In Moscow ( suddenly my otaku mode activated ) >.~

3) Meet My So Called Aramis Also Known As Inas


Y i called inas as Aramis because she the youngest among us.. ^____^
Thats why need to pampered her like a princess >.<
My partner in crime in term of fashion, facial, make up and the list keep on goin especially stuff that cute n girlish ^o^

Me as Porthos since I am a food lover Y^O^Y


No comments:

Post a Comment