Once upon a Time

Once upon a Time
Our finale momentssss ^____^

Sunday 20 April 2014

Coffaholics Anyone >.~


I used to buy Nescafe when i was oncall, dats the only way to prevent me from sleeping O.O



When i was oncall, they called me JONAH, aka patients magnet...Honestly, i always received weird cases in the middle of the night.. I can still remember, one patient came in with severe bleeding,we managed to save the baby. Unfortunately the mother couldnt make it. She barely survived one day in ICU (intensive care unit) 




Definitely nailed it!!!!!  I love vanilla frappuccino from Starbuck...   and i love challenge!!!!
Basically, i dont like to be in comfort  zone , lets see how far my limit would be >.~







Coffee!!!!! the only way that make me stay awake ~~~~








No comments:

Post a Comment