Once upon a Time

Once upon a Time
Our finale momentssss ^____^

Monday 7 April 2014

Kids... just follow ur dream~~~


              How on earth did i become a doctor O.O

Never ever in my life that one fine day, I'm gonna be a doctor ~~~~

Wonder Why???

When I was 9 years old, I was appointed by my teacher as a prefect for 3 consecutive years.....

  • My first ambition that moment to become a Lawyer.... because in the name fighting for justice*innocent thought huh*
                     
How i wish i could be a lawyer like legally blonde movies *since im a pinky lover n gugurlss stuff*

The first manga(comic) i bought was Sailormoon >.< ..  I was really into sailor thingy (complete books collection, the mini figura, Games, CDs n everything related to sailor)

Sailormoon and her prince charming...Honestly, i got huge crush on tuxedo mask >.~


I even forced my dad to buy me telescope * i wanna see the stars, the planet, meteor n bla bla* without knowing how must costly.......* O.O

My Dad was damn pissed off.... Farhana, u better become an Astronaut!!!!

Me: Ayah (Dad)...hmm whats that astro$%^@  *I cant even pronounce that word properly,What can you expect from 9 years old lil girl =.=*
Ayah: How should i explain... is something like *steward/stewardess* but this fella living and   working in space
 Me: U kidding, right...how on earth can we do that =.=''''
Ayah: My dear daughter, there still long way for you to learn bout this world...*Obviously I was only 9 yrs old that time*
 -sometimes my dad treat me sort of like his old friend or bro instead a lady O.O-

Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Al Masrie bin Sheikh Mustapha is a Malaysian orthopaedic surgeon and was the first Malaysian to go into space   ^______^

Me and My friends with Dr Sheikh  >.<
  • The funny part is, I am a huge fan of his wife (Dr Harlina) instead of him >.~
  • Love the way how she juggling herself as a doctor, a wife of public figure, a mother of two adorable daughters >.< ..u guys can click here for further stories http://barelysupermommy.com/
  • Indeed very good stuff to read especially for new mommies how to adapt with ur newborn child, guess I should write about my kids too if i happen to marry in future. >.<



Me with Dr Faiz Bin Khaleed *hopefully he still single and available :p*
 Dr Faiz bin Khaleed is a Malaysian military dentist and our 2nd Msian astronaut >.~
Our both Msian Astronaut ^o^
Malaysia, Russia, USA

Too much explaination regarding astronaut...hmm how did i become a doctor

I dont know where to start, but my list goes on something like this.... >.~

As a Lawyer *i guess due to my passion fighting for justice*

As an Astronaut *i was really into space and planet thingy once i started reading sailormoon*

As an Architect *i just gave up on it since i always got D for my art*

As an Engineer *My dad totally against it, he doesnt like his beloved daughter to be surrounded by guys*

As a Forensic *this time, My mama against it, she doesnt like her beloved daughter to be surrounded by dead bodies =.=''''*

As an Anchorwoman or host a talk show * hahaha this time both my parents against it, do u want to become public figure and ur life full of scandalicious O.O *


Pity that guy, he didnt know it was on aired  >.<

Atlast, I asked my parents...what kind of job suit me well =.='''''
Moreover, I had taken personality test..is written there... 
you are very sensitive person, warm hearted, friendly, the kind of charity job will totally fit on u 

Charity Job (thats why i decided to become a doctor) 
But my turning point started when my loved one dying in front of me.. i was helpless, clueless and couldnt do anything. Atleast, when I am in medical line... i able to help those in needs and see the happiness and healthy patient of mine ^______^


Me with my team in labour room. Awaiting for babies to be delivered  >.<

Baby Assessment if her sucking reflex in a good condition ^.^

Celebrating our new year eve's 2013 in Labour Room ^________^

Basically just follow ur dream and be happy with it,k >.<







No comments:

Post a Comment