Once upon a Time

Once upon a Time
Our finale momentssss ^____^

Wednesday 16 April 2014

How to enjoy life as a single lady >.~

Obviously busy spending it since im a big spender  >.<

                                                          OH single ladies Y^o^Y




  • IGNORE --- people will wonder why are you still single, as if the ultimate goal in life is to pair up with another human being. 


  • Focus On Friendship ---  Being single doesn't have to mean being lonely. When you're single, you have more time to do a variety of things
  • Enjoy your freedom --- Currently, my aim to travel as many countries as i can and increase my networking. ^________^
  • Appreciate myself more 

I started to lose myself, kept on blaming myself for whatever bad things happened in my life























No comments:

Post a Comment