Once upon a Time

Once upon a Time
Our finale momentssss ^____^

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Final year as Medical students before entering real life as a doctor

Final year as Medical students before entering real life as a doctor >.<

Once upon a time (2005-2012)

          Assalamualaikum n Hi everyone. My name is Ainaa Farhana Binti Abd Hamid.I am Malaysian.I am Muslim and I am not a terrorist!!! Everyone will be wondering, why do i intro myself in diz kind of way.
Frankly speaking, since tragedy of MH370... there were so many speculations =.= . Just co-incidently the captain and co-pilot are muslims. It doesnt mean they purposely hijacked the plane. Please do mark my word. Dont simply accused and judge us for nothing. Btw, all Malaysians keep on believing the passengers still alive since there were no evidence at all regarding wreckage, dead bodies or black box. To make it simple, Flight MH370 just vanished out of nowhere without leaving any mark for us to trace it =.=''''



The Story Of My Life

     I was graduated in 2012 from IM Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, Russia Federation. 
On Nov 2012, I started working as junior doctor aka Houseman also known as HO ^___^ in HKL.
Honestly speaking, i love my job as a doctor. But i dont know how to keep myself from emotionally attached with the patients. Moreover, I was crying while doin CPR on my dying patients. I cried explaining the condition of my patients to their relatives. Soon, i figured out i am the type easily to burst into tears. Yet, my passion to become a competent doctor still there and keep on rising day by day. The only way to stop crying is to avoid myself from facing death situation.Currently, I further My Msc in University of Manchester.


Bubble Festival in Moscow 


I just love spring season with my beloved adorable gorgeous ladies Y^o^Y


Snowboarding really taught me how to keep on balancing myself , gonna try surfing nx time >.~... any ideas where exactly da best beach to surf  >.<

One of the places u should visit once you are in Moscow  ^____^


I just love diz song n her video clip...it reminds me a lot back when we were in early 20s~~~~ >.<



No comments:

Post a Comment