Once upon a Time

Once upon a Time
Our finale momentssss ^____^

Monday 26 May 2014

When East meets West in Knowsley Safari Park


Awesome Days Out with these superb duper amazing friends - Greg, Kristen and Misa chan
* our trademark so called walrus or sea lion pose XD *




I was trying to teach malay words and practicing my japanese as well. watashi no nihongo sukoshi des.... gomenasai =.='''''


Our very first animal we met in Safari----------- Deer - Rusa -Shika 



I wanna go to Nara Park in Kyoto-Osaka region (sort of like village of Deers)

Now i got it - thats how Nara Shikamaru got his name *Naruto Fans perhaps know this character*


Honestly, i really love Shika-Temari, really funny and cool couple ^.~



One of my fav battle between Temari and Shikamaru.. Because of his so called policy *dont ever hurt a girl* He's trying to win the battle without hurting Temari at all - What a man >.<



Love her sarcasm way towards shikamaru *pity him :p*


 Shikamaru questioned his father about why he would marry such a domineering woman, his father responded that even the toughest woman will show her gentle side to the man she loves.

He has expressed a notably mature and modest interest in marriage and raising a family. He hopes to "marry a regular girl who isn't too ugly and not too pretty. Have two children, first a girl, then a boy. Retire after my daughter is married and my son becomes a successful ninja, and spend the rest of my life playing shōgi or Go. Then die of old age before my wife." * really funny character *





Roar!!!!















I just cant control myself anymore...she sooooo chubby,cute and adorable!!!

Pikabooo Beatrix













Lets miaowingggggggggg!!! the Nyan Nyan style Y^o^Y




We do have something in common, Food Lovers >.<  I  was surprised she ordered lamb rendang, nasi lemak and roti canai..... She surely knows how to choose the combination of it ;)


 We really had so much fun...thank y'all  Y^.^Y *everyone was having their own sugar rush* it was so hilarious XD


Awwww Bless your heart darling :p

No comments:

Post a Comment