Once upon a Time

Once upon a Time
Our finale momentssss ^____^

Monday 5 May 2014

Gamers freak like me >.~



Why video games are good for you  ^___________^


Well said.....dats me when playing Resident Evil, the zombies suddenly appear out of nowhere.....




Can video games make u smarter >.~ 


How i got involved???....Hmmm i would say my parents always bought video games for me-- brain stimulation thingy.... It started with  PC games known as Putt- Putt goes to the moon....Since i was really into sailormoon, meteor, planet thingy...So, my parents decided to buy diz game...Honestly, I almost gave up playing it coz so tricky..u gonna solve puzzle here and there... My mama told me, if u cant solve diz game... I wont buy u a new one =.=''''''


                                   


It taught me many new vocabs..... especially they keep on telling, u must do a good Deed to others >.~


How I missed my childhood life








My First RPG games - A role-playing game is a game in which players assume the roles of characters in a fictional setting. Players take responsibility for acting out these roles within a narrative, either through literal acting or through a process of structured decision-making or character development. Actions taken within many games succeed or fail according to a formal system of rules and guidelines.



I was 13yrs old... Basically, my english wasnt that good. So, i need my dictionary next to me everytime i play chrono cross....My dad was like...are u playing or studying??? both i guess O.O... Indeed, the storyline very worth it with the soundtrack.... I had to play with different characters in order to get perfect ending  >.<



Chrono Cross with all 11 endings 



The only console that i bought with my own money



Back in Moscow, I was really into Trauma thingy..adrenalin rush.. dats y i bought diz game  >.<
u can play every single character.......

From left 
  1. Paramedic - u gonna use defibrillator often >.~
  2. Physician - brainstorming - patient complaint, diagnoses
  3. Forensics - i love diz one, u feel like CSI agent -- study the location of event,  dead bodies, trace the evidence, question all the suspect and eliminate one by one till u got the real killer.
  4. Cardiac surgeon - is all about action.... no brainstorming, feel like exercising ur hands
  5. Laparoscopic surgeon - not really into it...u gonna be totally accurate
  6. Orthopaedic surgeon - wanna drill ur patient patella, set the plate...(awesome) my most fav


I used to play with my sister.... gonna have good teamwork or else u gonna harm ur patient 





 They allowed me to win especially in Tekken













No comments:

Post a Comment