Once upon a Time

Once upon a Time
Our finale momentssss ^____^

Saturday 17 May 2014

My Easy A >.~


My weekend routine---- studying, watching movies, chilling out with friends or sweet escape to secret place



there always be the other side of u....u just have to figure it out >.~








When u just got tired of trying to get rid bad rumours about u. Eventually, u just make their wish come true by doing what exactly they wanna us to be =.='''''














I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine
I got a love and I know that it's all mine, oh, oh oh oh
Do what you want but you're never gonna break me
Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me, oh, oh oh oh

Take me away,(Take me away) a secret place
A sweet escape, (A sweet escape,)take me away
Take me away to better days
Take me away, a hiding place



Girlfriendships will remain if they still single, but once guys involved in their life....Guys always comes first no matter what happens. Indeed, they only come to you when no one goin to comfort them. True Story >.~

No comments:

Post a Comment