Once upon a Time

Once upon a Time
Our finale momentssss ^____^

Friday 2 May 2014

Life as a student in UoM

Careers Link Building.....ur next plan after postgrad n bla bla bla......
The Atrium, one of  my  fav spot.....Thanks Ms Bernie for helping me tru my CV and how to improve myself more presentable >.<

Student services centre always there to guide u  >.~

Fav place to study.....opening hours 24/7....

Lets check it out  (Alan Gilbert Learning Commons) but I love calling it Uncle Alan G






Trust me, u will end up facebooking ,online shopping, blogging.......too much temptation  =.='''
thats why i prefer being in this site...Atleast, seeing them studying can distract myself from doing  unnecessary stuff Y^o^Y

Sneak preview from Uncle Alan G 





Free Drinks and Cookies... just got myself raspberry tea and hot chocolate
STUD-------DYING  O.O''''''


No comments:

Post a Comment