Once upon a Time

Once upon a Time
Our finale momentssss ^____^

Friday 2 May 2014

Mr Sarcastic



Well, the story began by knowing him through Facebook. But the funny things, It turned out something else. Since he was studying medicine in Ireland. Thats why I kept on asking this and that regarding how to apply through GMC - General Medical Council. Honestly he took it as if i was flirting with him. Dude, u already in relationship with my friend and u still have that kind of thoughts towards me....Duh!!!!










Honestly, it was hilarious texting with super duper genius fella...Dont know  how it end up with  Bomoh thingy =.='''''



I just feel like talking with malay version of Sheldon Cooper......


He really reminds me one of my sarcastic buddies... Dr Thiva >.<  Hopefully u doin great in Hospital Selayang,
 Thanks for helping  my grandparents when we were in St Pete. ^______^



Thiva or i would call him KOLI (means chicken in Tamil) since his favourite food always chicken2 =.='''' not only my sarcastic buddies but also my LOVE guru. Y^o^Y





one of my fav tamil songs



Being as a minority malay in my groups....Indeed, taught me a lot about my indian friends cultures.... especially when u starting to learn how to respect others, how to compromise our beliefs ^____________^

Sometimes, having genius friends very troublesome because they always interpret our words in a wrong way and always jump to their own conclusion. But once u got to know them, it's totally hilarious due to misunderstanding that always happened. I always got scolded for nothing by these bunch of fella bcoz i always started laughing out of nowhere whenever i talking with super duper genius dudesss. TRUE STORY


I just love breaking Man's ego...It's so challenging..Well, challenge accepted Y^o^Y


No comments:

Post a Comment