Once upon a Time

Once upon a Time
Our finale momentssss ^____^

Saturday 10 May 2014

MaMa :')



I was a foolish little child, Crazy things I used to do
And all the pain I put you through, Mama now I`m here for you
For all the times I made you cry, The days I told you lies
Now its time for you to rise, For all the things you sacrificed :')





Me, my mama n my lil sis during my G-day in Red Square, Moscow, Russia


#Lets throw back ourselves (back to the past) #



Any resemble.... me and my mama  >.~

                                                 
How time flies so fast~~~~~

                                                    


Mama, can we just go back home. I know u and dad very excited since im ur first child ^o^


Finally, my sister was born.... the jealousy still there since all attention already passed over to her  ^.~

Love mama WARM HUG!!!!
Thanks for always being patience with ur super duper hyper daughters




Our beloved mama gave birth to 5 of us....... i forgot to mention our additional lil hunny bunny named retord ^o^


No comments:

Post a Comment