Once upon a Time

Once upon a Time
Our finale momentssss ^____^

Thursday 22 May 2014

Ulu Yam Di Liverpool

One of my fav books!!!! he really inspired me a lot XD , maybe i should write and publish a book regarding my misadventure in Manchester also known as Cheras di Manchester *so lame :p*


I wish i could meet him in person...^______^



His situation kinda similar with mine....Everyone keeps asking me why u wanna go studying and working abroad????

Siapa tak rindukan nasi lemak, teh tarik, laksam..... i miss malaysian food 


Sedangkan Rasullulah juga berhijrah ke Kota Madinah when all his effort to deliver dakwah seemed useless in Makkah..To be honest, alhamdulillah i met many friends here although from different countries, races or religion... they very helpful and supportive ^_______^



The main reason why i chose Manchester because of football thingy...GGMU Y^o^Y


when i was in primary school....honestly, i got huge crush on David Beckham :p


Indeed, people here very friendly and helpful >.<


To be an extraordinary person, we need to think out of the box, we need to do it in different ways, and things that people wont even thought to start with at the first place >.~


One of toxic people i had to encounter in my life....i guess he's more to psychopath =.=''''
Guess, he only acknowledge me if i am working as a doctor. True Story.


Those kind of people who loves to resent, insult, and criticize others is actually the one who give love a bad name.....Atleast, i am awared those kind of people really existed for real 


Frankly speaking, i did feel sad with those kind of people who been insulting me and my family as well. But if i think on positive side, whats doesnt kill u make u stronger than before >.~






No comments:

Post a Comment