Once upon a Time

Once upon a Time
Our finale momentssss ^____^

Sunday 4 May 2014

Dear my Silent readers >.~




                        one of my fav song plus with one of my fav anime *one piece* Y^o^Y





Dear my beloved Silent Readers, this is my first time blogging. Actually, I started blogging last month April 1st ,2014. Honestly, I was inspired by my Sarcastic buddies... Guess thats how he expressed his stuff dat been hiding from anyone else in his blog......



My silent readers for today....... Never thought i have many friends from Egypt..Welcome onboard ^.^




Thank you for reading my blog >.~



Most popular post all related to medical thingy...I will update regarding sample questions of PLAB test,
stay tuned Y^o^Y



How i wish this whole world map covered by green color >.<



My workstation -- blogging, studying and others







Strong Woman ----- I know i can do it myself, but is a lot fun if someone does it for me *devilish smile*





                       Is It A Bad Idea To Date A Younger Man?

Obviously, he's making me feel younger as if im in early 20s



You make me feel so young,
You make me feel like spring has sprung.
Every time I see you grin
I'm such a happy an individual.




No comments:

Post a Comment