Once upon a Time

Once upon a Time
Our finale momentssss ^____^

Monday 19 May 2014

Gossip Girls xoxo



When i came to registered as a member at international society. I met this young adorable lady was waiting at the corner. I was wondering...hmmm she seems lost, so I simply asked her,

Me: Where are u from? Do u need any help? 

young lady : Im from japan.. Currently, im waiting for my friend..thanks

Me: nihongo sukoshi des, watashi no namae wa ainaa des. anata wa????


*thats how I met mizuki and misa chan, i did attend only japanese language for beginner due to my obsession about japanese culture, anime, manga, J-dorama....sushi and list keep on goin~~~ *

Thats made me as OTAKU ( Japanese term for people with obsessive interests, commonly the anime and manga)



Just ignored my broken japanese language -- it was hilarious -- english, japanese,malay = Im just confused
Basically, we were kinda having sugar rush!!! everyone started laughing  for no reason Y^o^Y


Initially, we were talking about cats also known as Neko-chan, the most interesting part, they do have so called cats pose known as Nyan Nyan >.~


They do have so called bunny pose as well, known as usagi chan Y^O^Y


Indeed, thanks to my friends in Korea... they taught me how to pose the so called bunny pose Y^.^Y




My first attempt for bunny pose thingy in Volgograd, Russia *trust me, is better doing it in a group if u are first timer, kinda awkward XD*




We were talking about all anime thingy

One of my fav anime movies ever Y^O^Y






Very awesome movie... >.<



Sort of like beauty and the beast....is not like typical anime story...



Especially for cat lovers, i would recommend this movie...kinda like Alice in Wonderland...Initially, the main character just tyical highschool girl. Due to some circumstances, she been brought to cats world >.~










Mizuki chan didnt realised i was recording her  >.~


There are  3 Msian Restaurants in Manchester  *So far, i managed to discover 3.. hmm maybe more*






They were having nasi goreng and mee hainan --- orange juice and sirap bandung 




Pity Misa chan, she trying her best to say mee hainan and sirap bandung 



Bunny pose!!!!! awkward moment for hajar :p



Awa was eating plain rice with green chicken curry and curry puff aka karipap

 Misa chan mee hainan


 Nasi goreng (fried rice) with green chicken curry


 My fav meal ever ---- Nasi lemak and ayam goreng  (coconut rice with fried chicken )


My fav drink ---- Teh Tarik .... well nothing can beat Mamak teh tarik in Msia



Teh Tarik literally known as Pull Tea --- thats why it produce bubbles on top of the tea 


Selfie as usual Y^o^Y

No comments:

Post a Comment