Once upon a Time

Once upon a Time
Our finale momentssss ^____^

Sunday 25 May 2014

Im floating in Anglesey, North Wales Y^o^Y



one of my fav scenery in Anglesey ^_______^





Obviously, Prince William is the main reason  why i chose to visit Anglesey  *im so into royal thingy*




How on earth did he change so much from his childhood looks O.O 





Honestly, i was influenced by mama regarding royal family scandalicious...My mama really huge fan of  late lady Diana




Me and my mama were crying  when we found out  Lady D passed away 



Lady D visited one of the landmine survivor in Angola



When i was in DMZ...  I managed to see the landmine site *kinda scary but challenging*



DMZ - the border between south korea and north korea *very interesting place to visit after learning about cold war between them*















Sneak preview my itinerary by international society  ^.^ *some wording kinda funny, just ignore it,k*







Our first stop in Anglesey ---- village with the longest name =.=''''' 

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwlll­lantysiliogogogoch


I was soooo speechless *errrr can i just say GO GO GO* ^o^




We are the braces ladies Y^o^Y



                               Traditional clothes for Welsh people




Initially, i thought Wales is a part of  England.......=.=






Wales is a country that is part of the United Kingdom and the island of Great Britain,bordered by England to its east and the Atlantic Ocean and Irish Sea to its west.


 So many sheeps ^______^ 








one of my fav cartoon (shaun the sheep)





Due to the cuteness of white sheep thingy, eventually i bought myself  the T-shirt of it XD


















Sooooo windy.... n freaking cold =.='''''






My lunch meal...well, this the cheapest and halal food i can find so far, carrot soup and bread with welsh butter 








This is where Prince Willian been trained as rescue pilot, i wanna ride heli at least once, pretty please >.<




Welsh and English Language



Due to my obsession towards castle thingy, I subscribe myself Cadw Membership which allowed me to enter any heritage under Welsh Government *I'm freak,k :p*



Going to explore North Wales region XD



And South Wales as well



Unfortunately, my phone was running out of battery...unable to take photos and scenery at Beaumaris Castle =.=''''




Guess, i got influenced by watching Braveheart...i would say that the first longest english movie (almost 3 hours) i ever watched when i was in primary school *William Wallace - still remember the scene how he been brutally punished to death*






No comments:

Post a Comment