Once upon a Time

Once upon a Time
Our finale momentssss ^____^

Thursday 5 June 2014

Tears of the Survivor


Happiness depends upon ourselves.
'Maybe it’s not about the happy ending, maybe it’s about the story.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose.
'The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra. Happiness is a direction not a destination.

'Thank you for existing. Be happy, be free, believe, forever young.
'You know my name, not my story.
'You have heard what I’ve done, but not what I’ve been through.
'Love is like glass, looks so lovely, but it’s easy to shatter.
'Love is rare, life is strange, nothing lasts and people change.
'Every day is special, so make the most of it. You could get a life-ending illness tomorrow so make the most of every day.

'Life is only bad if you make it bad.
'If someone loves you then they wouldn’t let you slip away no matter how hard the situation is.
'Remember that life is full of ups and downs, without the downs the ups don’t mean anything.
'I’m waiting to fall in love with someone I can open my heart to.
'Love is not about who you can see spending your future with it’s about who you can’t see spending your life without.
'Life is a game for everyone but love is the only prize.' 

 You may know my name not my story. So, dont simply judge someone based on your assumptions.....
you dont know what sort of dark life i have been struggling the whole time.
Just wearing my so called 'Strong Mask' trying not to burden anyone else despite knowing my parents and siblings been crying and trying to give me moral support when the unwanted tragedy happened to me. 
when u feel ur body so tainted, filthy...u just think u cannot move forward anymore...
Currently, collecting back all pieces of me that been shattered into thousand pieces.
I'm putting myself back, the new me but the mark still there

Deep down my heart, i always pray that demon and his partner will receive the punishment, despite those filthy stuff u done, yet u still has gut to show up ur demonic face in front of my family and asking for sympathy!!!!!!!!

I dont know how many people's life that you already ruined. Just wondering why you not even been captured or executed...I forgot that maybe you have your own back up and bribe others to clean off ur dirty stuff that u been doing the whole time.

Funny thing, why u have to be someone from my bloodline as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment